Develop Your Leadership Skills & the Role of the Chairman
Tom Langdon-Davies is an accomplished and knowledgeable Non-Executive Chairman and Director.
His board-level commercial acumen and over 30 years’ experience in the South West’s rural industries, delivers strategic development and promotes leadership skills across both private and public sectors.
Demonstrating an aptitude for high-level networking, relationship management and grant fundraising, Tom successfully engages with a diverse range of partners, stakeholders and corporate media.
Tom is also an inspirational senior mentor and coach, delivering clear, concise facilitation in developing others to achieve to their highest potential individually or as a collaborative team.
He is an astute management advisor who is innovative and intuitively drives the organisational vision forward with a commitment to business sustainability and a broad, cross-functional awareness, transforming it into reality.
- Advising on energy cost and carbon reduction
- Chairing organisations in transition
- Mentoring and coaching senior managers and chief executives
- Securing funding for energy projects
- Promoting leadership skills
- Developing the role of the chairman.